Forbes just released a list of the most stressful cities in the United States.
The list is based on six factors:
- Unemployment in June 2010
- Long Commute Times (% spending 60+ minutes – 2008)
- Long Working Hours (avg. weekly hours spent working – 2008)
- Limited Health Care (% of population without health care coverage – 2008)
- Poor Physical Health (% ranking own health as “poor” or “fair” – 2008)
- Limited Exercise (% of population who had not exercised in the past month -2008)
The ten most stressful cities in 2010 according to Forbes are:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Riverside, CA
- New York
Do you live in one of these? Do you agree that these should be the 10 most stressful or do you know of others that you think are more stressful? Leave a comment and let us know!